How To Access Google Docs
- You can access google docs at docs.google.com
- If you are already logged into your portfolio, it will automatically take you to the google docs application associated with your Wesleyan account. If not, simply log in using your wesleyan username and password.
- If you have upgraded to google drive, this will take you to the drive application, as this replaces all google docs functionality.
- Alternatively, once logged into your portfolio, you can access google docs in the same place as your Wesleyan gmail account. While viewing your email, simply click on the “Documents” tab on the upper toolbar as indicated in the screenshot below.
- Again, if you have already upgraded to google Drive, this will appear instead of “Documents”, and replaces all Documents functionality.
For further questions, contact the ITS Student Helpdesk at x4000